Help! You're in Bangkok and your phone ran out of battery. Or you're extremely thirsty and automatically drink from the nearest water fontain. What is useful to know about Bangkok? Check out the overview below.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 32˚C during the summer and approximately 28˚C during the winter.
- Time difference: Bangkok is 6 hours ahead of GMT during the summer and 7 hours during the winter.
- Currency: The Thai Baht (THB).
- Language: The official language is Thai. The English language can also be very useful when visiting touristic attractions.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.