Madrid has some of the world's most beautiful architecture and it's a great city trip destination. Check out the facts below !
- Temperature: The average temperature is 21˚C during the summer months and 5˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Madrid is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official language is Spanish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.