Barcelona has more to offer than La Sagrada Familia. Check out the tips listed below to prepare yourself before taking off to discover Barcelona!
- Temperature: The average temperature is 29˚C during the summer months and 13˚C or more during the winter months.
- Time difference: Barcelona is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: Catalan and Spanish. You can also speak English or German in tourist areas.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.