From the beautiful artistic sculptures and old buildings, to the amazing cuisine. Rome never fails to amaze you. Check out the overview listed below to prepare yourself before taking off to Rome!
- Temperature: The average temperature is 21˚C during the summer and 5˚C during the winter.
- Time difference: Rome is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official language is Italian.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.