Tel Aviv has many historical sights, such as the Diaspora Museum of Jewish History. You can also spend the day soaking up the sun on the beach. Either way, there're some facts to keep in mind when traveling to Tel Aviv.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 25˚C during the summer months and 14˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Tel Aviv is 2 hours ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Israeli Shekel (ILS).
- Language: Modern Hebrew and Arabic are the official languages. The English language is also spoken.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. And there can be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.