Bali is a beautiful tropical island and a great tourist attraction. Check out the overview below to prepare yourself before taking off!
- Temperature: The temperature in Bali all year around is approximately 27˚C.
- Time difference: Bali is 7 hours ahead of GMT during the summer and 8 hours ahead during the winter.
- Currency: The Indonesian Rupiah (IDR).
- Language: The island has it's own language: Balinese. Bahasa Indonesia, which is the Indonesian language, is also widely spoken. Tourists can also speak English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.