There are certain things in Hong Kong that aren't quite the same as in Switzerland. We will give you an overview.
- Temperature: The average temperature in Hong Kong is 26˚C all year around. The coldest month is January with a temperature of 14˚C. July is the hottest month with a temperature of 31˚C.
- Time difference: Hong Kong is 7 hours ahead of GMT during the summer months and 8 hours ahead during the winter months.
- Currency: The Hong Kong Dollar (HKD).
- Language: The official languages are English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. And there can be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.