Even though Munich is only a 1 hour and 45 minutes flight, some practical information is always a good idea. Check out the important facts listed below.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 17˚C during the summer months and -3˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Munich is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: German is the official language.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.