In a big city like Cairo you can easily get lost or lose someone. There are also some differences between Egypt and Switzerland that you have to keep in mind. Check out the overview below!
- Temperature: The average temperature is 35˚C during the summer and 23˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Cairo is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Egyptian pound (EGP).
- Language: Arabic, French and English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.