The young capital of Czech Republic is frequently visited by many tourists. Check out our tips to prepare yourself before going to Prague!
- Temperature: The average temperature during the summer months is 19,5˚C and approximately -0,5˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: The Czech Republic is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Czech Koruna (CZK).
- Language: Czech is the official language. The German language is also widely spoken in the Czech Republic.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.