Cyprus is a great destination if you're interested in culture, history and delicious food. Below we listed an overview of some facts to keep in mind when traveling to Cyprus.
- Temperature: The average temperature lies between 22 and 37˚C.
- Time difference: Cyprus is 2 hours ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official languages are Greek and Turkish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.