Cheap flights to Dubrovnik
- Temperature: The average temperature in summer is 29˚C and in winter 13˚C.
- Time difference: Dubrovnik is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Kuna (HRK).
- Language: The official language is Croatian. German and English are also spoken in the tourist areas.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.