Brussels is perfect as a city trip destination, because all the sights are relatively close to each other. Below we listed an overview of some facts to keep in mind before taking off to Brussels.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 19˚C during the summer months and 3˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Brussels is 1 hour ahead of GMT.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: Dutch, French and Flemish.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.