The city of Canberra has much to offer. From the beautiful flora and fauna to amazing historical sights. Check out the overview below before taking off to Canberra!
- Temperature: The temperature lies between 29˚C-18˚C during the summer months and between 1˚C-12˚C during the winter months.
- Time difference: Canberra is 11 hours ahead of GMT during the summer and 8 hours ahead during the winter.
- Currency: The Australian Dollar (AUD).
- Language: The official language is English.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements.
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. Current information can be found on Travel Health Pro and NHS or consult your GP surgery.