Iberia, in business for over 83 years and present in France since 1949 is the leader in Spain, Latin America and the fourth group in Europe. More than 800 million passengers transported since its inception and more than 24 million passengers in 2010 (1000 daily flights). Its fleet has about 160 aircraft, one of the most modern in Europe: 105 Airbus - A319-A320-A321-A340 / 300 and A340 / 600, 51 CRJ (200/900/1000) and 5 ATR72-500. His offer of flights and destinations is the largest between Spain and Europe and between Europe and Latin America. Iberia operates more than 60 daily flights between Madrid and Barcelona.
In January 2011, Iberia and British Airways have merged pouyr form the International Airlines Group (IAG), the European leader and sixth largest group in the world in terms of revenue with a fleet of 348 aircraft and serving more than 204 destinations.
Iberia is a founding member of the Oneworld alliance with 12 major affiliates: Iberia, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Jal, Lan, Malev, Mexicana, Qantas, Royal Jordanian and S7.
Flights from Paris Orly, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nantes, Strasbourg and Clermont Ferrand with a match in Madrid or Barcelona.
118 destinations in 45 countries: 35 destinations in Spain, 45 destinations in Europe, 11 destinations in Africa, 21 destinations in Latin America, 5 destinations in the US, 1 destination in the Middle East and 183 destinations in 41 countries in shared code.
Booking classes and services on board
- New Iberia Business Plus on longhaul: fully horizontal seat that converts to a real bed with massage function, a personal space of more than 220 cm and a separation between rows of 188cm.
- Business Class CLUB for medium-haul flights: space between the rows of 1,27m and width of 55cm seat with tilt, leg rest, footrest and headrest adjustable all by mechanical control. star cuisine, entertainment available on the latest technology, a 10.4 inch personal screen for sending SMS and emails and 15 audio channels and 26 video and a computer connection.
- Economy Class: more space and comfort on intercontinental and European flights.
- In Madrid, Fast Track / VIP Access Business area of Terminal 4.
- Terminal 4, the most modern in Europe, 54 self-service kiosks for automatic recording, 3 VIP rooms (WiFi Internet connection in the main VIP lounges), 64 boarding bridges and 8,000 parking spaces.
- Limo arriving and / or departing from Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Santiago de Chile and Buenos Aires.
- Electronic Ticket for all destinations Iberia.
- Loyalty Card Iberia Plus: over 90 associates and reciprocity program for frequent travelers oneworld.
- Mobile services: information and flight boarding pass.
Compare Iberia on CheapTickets.ch
Looking for a cheap airline ticket with Iberia? Trust Cheaptickets.ch! Select IBERIA company in the combo all our airlines and let us guide you!
Cheaptickets.ch proposes air tickets with Iberia to many Latin American countries and other destinations worldwide. Book your flight in Economy Class or Business Class and test the new classes Business Business Club (medium-haul) and Business Plus (long haul).
Have a nice trip!